About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated, team player to join our award-winning Digital Content & Experience Strategy Team as a Digital Content Creator. As a Digital extension of the Creative discipline, the Content Creator will play a key role on the team in digital-first thinking and will be given the opportunity to work alongside award-winning creatives in an ever-changing industry.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask while working across various accounts and projects and will be someone who lives and breathes digital advertising, social media, industry news and innovations.
- Concept, design and execute the content strategy across all relevant social and digital channels.
- Contribute to overall content strategies based on knowledge of best practices and understanding of media and channel metrics.
- Ensure high quality and successful delivery of interactive solutions in the form of creative copy, images, videos, and short form infographics.
- Where appropriate, publish and share ongoing content that builds meaningful connections, with a call to action in the virtual community.
- Set marketing objectives and establish a plan to increase awareness and engagement through interactive content activities.
- Assess clients’ social landscape, including benchmarking competitors, industry, and digital trends.
- Proactively suggest creative recommendations above and beyond the brief, while delivering and maintaining clients’ core strategy.
- At the heart of the agency, you will work across all our brands, collaborating with a number of disciplines.
- Bilingual copywriting experience (Spanish and English).
- Exceptional design skills with demonstrable experience in creating content across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- High-level thinker who is detail oriented, possessing the capability to juggle several projects and deadlines without forgoing quality.
- Has a passion for consumer behavior, digital trends and translating research to identify concepts into short- and long-term social trends.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate a brand’s identity and story through words and visual communication.
- Ability to create visuals and videos.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and after affects.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or related field is ideal.
- Experience in an advertising or digital agency a plus.
alma is a modern culture marketing agency known for highly effective, award-winning segment-led creative campaigns. Working with a broad roster of clients, including McDonald’s, Molson Coors, PepsiCo, Wells Fargo, CVS Health, Google, State Farm and others, alma unlocks culture for brands by harnessing the power of emotional storytelling to move people.
With a team that hails from over 30 countries, the agency has fueled exceptional business growth through creativity, earning 27 Cannes Lions and 10 Effie Awards, as well as numerous One Show, Clio, ANA, and New York Festival Awards. alma has been named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-List six times and has earned “Agency of the Year” titles from El Ojo, El Sol, FIAP, and USH Ideas, all while nurturing a culture of accountability, curiosity, and collaboration. With access to Omnicom’s global network, alma has offices in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Tallahassee. To learn more about alma and the agency’s work, visit www.almaad.com, or follow our social accounts at @almaagency.