About the Role
As Director of Strategy, Content & Experience, you will work across alma’s roster of clients, leading numerous projects and developing and presenting the strategies for digital content, social media and other mobile/online experiences.
- Act as the Lead Creative Strategist (asset creation is not required, but would collaborate with the content and creative teams to ensure the creative direction follows best practices, formats and optimal for channels).
- Manage the timeline and output of content and experience teams, ensuring top quality creative output which is ‘on brief.’
- Understand and apply measurement foundations, determining success and KPIs.
- Ensure cross-functional teams think holistically about client challenges, working with Account teams to define key strategic opportunities and impact on client goals.
- Analyze results and draw conclusions in collaboration with media.
- Develop and present campaign reports.
- Stay on top of content and experience innovations, encouraging experimentation and innovation in client work.
- Contribute to strategy development to ensure all teams are thinking about the entire consumer experience.
- Build consumer insights research in collaboration with the Insights/Planning team.
- Conduct UX research in the form of surveys, interviews, etc.
- Prepare key elements and research for briefing sessions.
- Perform various user testing and validation practices.
- Develop tangible/usable consumer experiences and customer purchase journeys, making them come to life visually in presentable and digestible formats.
- Lead experience design for anything that lives online (websites, landing pages, email templates, apps and display.)
- Champion of design thinking and process and recommends new ways of working within the department.
- Demonstrable experience within digital strategy, with a strong emphasis on social, content or digital, ideally within an advertising creative industry.
- Collaborative and curious, stays on top of latest trends and innovation in design to inspire teams.
- Passionate for producing the best creative output, brainstorming with the wider team to deliver the best results.
- Strong business acumen with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of media principles, including media metrics, paid social and e-commerce.
- Proven managerial experience, ability to mentor and inspire junior team members.
- Knowledge and experience of consumer journey creation and planning / consumer insights.
- Knowledge of digital research and social listening tools.
alma is a modern culture marketing agency known for highly effective, award-winning segment-led creative campaigns. Working with a broad roster of clients, including McDonald’s, Molson Coors, PepsiCo, Wells Fargo, CVS Health, Google, State Farm and others, alma unlocks culture for brands by harnessing the power of emotional storytelling to move people.
With a team that hails from over 30 countries, the agency has fueled exceptional business growth through creativity, earning 32 Cannes Lions and 21 Effie Awards, as well as numerous One Show, Clio, ANA, and New York Festival Awards. alma has been named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-List seven times and has earned “Agency of the Year” titles from El Ojo, El Sol, FIAP and USH Ideas, all while nurturing a culture of accountability, curiosity and collaboration. With access to Omnicom’s global network, alma has offices in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Tallahassee. To learn more about alma and the agency’s work, visit www.almaad.com, or follow us at @almaagency.