About the Role
As a Producer, you will be responsible for taking the lead on assigned integrated content productions (television, digital, new business pitches, videos and radio) from the time of the initial agency briefing, to first air date, to the final wrap of the job.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day of integrated productions, including dealing with pre-production, shooting, recording, programming and editing.
- Supervise the TV and radio production bidding process, generate estimates, manage the award of job with the client, project budgets and actualize final cost.
- Supervise shoots on location, post-production and finishing of TV, digital and radio spots, ensuring creative integrity and excellence.
- Ensure specific client production procedures are followed, including timely delivery of spots.
- Maintain communication with necessary disciplines to facilitate workflow.
- Assist in new business pitches/processes and produce internal videos and case studies for pitches/festivals.
- Identify potential legal issues and interfaces with agency legal counsel to resolve issues.
- Must have demonstrable experience as an advertising agency producer.
- Detail-oriented, organized and an excellent project manager.
- Team player with ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Remains current on industry and technological trends.
- Knowledge of unions/guilds/associations standards and procedures (SAG, AICP, AICE, etc.).
With a team that hails from over 30 countries, the agency has fueled exceptional business growth through creativity, earning 35 Cannes Lions and 27 Effie Awards, as well as numerous London International, One Show, Clio, ANA, and New York Festival Awards. alma has been named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-List seven times and has earned “Agency of the Year” titles from El Ojo, El Sol, FIAP and USH Ideas, all while nurturing a culture of accountability, curiosity and collaboration. With access to Omnicom’s global network, alma has offices in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Tallahassee. To learn more about alma and the agency’s work, visit www.almaad.com, or follow us at @almaagency.