About the Role
The role of the Recruiter is to facilitate recruitment and a candidate’s new hire experience. From initial engagement with top talent and industry organizations, including colleges and portfolio schools, to onboarding new alma employees, you will be one of the first stops along the new hire journey.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have a keen interest in creativity and advertising, adopting a “hunting” spirit. They will also support all People initiatives and support the overall People and Talent Strategy at alma.
- Ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline by sourcing candidates using databases, social media and employee referrals.
- Manage the candidate experience including updating profiles of candidates, keeping track of top talent, tracking resumes, and responding to speculative candidates.
- Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Advertise externally, posting active jobs on alma’s website and social media, as well as relevant recruitment sites such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Manage the new hire orientation process ensuring new alma employees have an ALMAzing onboarding experience.
- Support the recruitment process for Jr – Mid Level positions, from sourcing candidates and conducting the initial screening interviews to tracking progress.
- Manage the logistics of the Miami Ad School and Soul Academy internship programs including the integration of MAIP, identifying top performers with the team to create a pipeline for junior positions.
- Be an “alma Ambassador” via the development of agency recognition and presence at top Communication and Art colleges, while organizing internships for all the disciplines with these top colleges.
- Help with university career fairs, high school visits and/or portfolio reviews.
- Collaborate on internal Culture initiatives and internal event logistics.
- Experience in recruiting talent, ideally within the creative and/or advertising industry.
- Experience in screening and filtering candidates, conducting interviews, and assessing candidates for open positions.
- Upon agreement with team, make offers and finalize new hires.
- Will instill alma’s values of curiosity, collaboration, and accountability into key responsibilities.
- Takes initiative and does things proactively, fosters strong internal and external relationships, earns trust and respect and is always open to new ideas and thinking.
alma is a modern culture marketing agency known for highly effective, award-winning segment-led creative campaigns. Working with a broad roster of clients, including McDonald’s, Molson Coors, PepsiCo, Wells Fargo, CVS Health, Google, State Farm and others, alma unlocks culture for brands by harnessing the power of emotional storytelling to move people.
With a team that hails from over 30 countries, the agency has fueled exceptional business growth through creativity, earning 27 Cannes Lions and 10 Effie Awards, as well as numerous One Show, Clio, ANA, and New York Festival Awards. alma has been named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-List six times and has earned “Agency of the Year” titles from El Ojo, El Sol, FIAP, and USH Ideas, all while nurturing a culture of accountability, curiosity, and collaboration. With access to Omnicom’s global network, alma has offices in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Tallahassee. To learn more about alma and the agency’s work, visit www.almaad.com, or follow our social accounts at @almaagency.