About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Talent & Business Affairs Manager to join our team. In this role you will partner with and foster strong relationships across the agency teams, specifically the Production department, and will seamlessly join our naturally curious and collaborative work environment.
- Works collaboratively with all agency disciplines including; Producers, Account services, Creative and Finance.
- Creates Production estimates in the financial system based on Producer’s direction, managing agency internal estimate numbers in addition to reconciling and closing Production jobs.
- Creates and issues appropriate production documents including production company contracts and insurance.
- Manages approved estimate process: issues purchase orders, processes invoices, actualizes projects and handles contracts/agreement.
- Assists Producers with preparing contracts, advising on any legal concerns, union, and non-union talent-related issues.
- Estimates and pays sessions, holding fees, usage and renegotiations in compliance with SAG/AFTRA/ACTRA, AFM guidelines for all Commercials and negotiates licensed music.
- Handle re-negotiation for talent and music.
- Participate in project scoping discussions, providing Producers and Client teams with accurate estimates for talent session fees, usage, residuals, and all other talent and music related costs of production.
- Creates AD ID/ISCI Codes for commercials.
- Demonstrable experience in Broadcast Business Affairs within Advertising agencies.
- A self-starter, responsible, highly organized individual who learns quickly and has the ability to multitask.
- Professional, with the ability to work independently and communicate well with others.
- High degree of accuracy, attention-to-detail and ability to follow-up effectively and work well under pressure.
- Extensive Knowledge SAG union contracts.
alma is a modern culture marketing agency that works with clients such as McDonald’s, Google, PepsiCo, State Farm, Molson Coors and others, which have chosen alma for its highly effective, award-winning segment-led creative campaigns. With access to Omnicom’s global network, alma’s team of “souls”
unlock culture for brands by harnessing the power of emotional storytelling to move people.
The alma team hails from over 30 countries, and together have fueled exceptional business growth with creativity that has earned them 24 Cannes Lions and 13 Effie Awards, as well as numerous One Show, Clio, ANA, and New York Festival Awards. alma has been named to Ad Age’s prestigious A-List six times, and has earned “Agency of the Year” titles from El Ojo, El Sol, FIAP, and USH Ideas, all while nurturing a culture of accountability, curiosity, and collaboration from their offices in Miami, Chicago, San Francisco, and Tallahassee. To learn more about alma and the agency’s work, visit www.almaad.com, or follow our social accounts at @almaagency.