Alma is looking for a Jr Art Director to join our award-winning Creative Team.
The role of Jr Art Director is to bring to life the look & feel of our Client’s campaigns with forward thinking design. With support of the Creative Director you will stretch your creativity ability across a wide range of assignments for Clients such as McDonald’s, Miller Lite, Pepsi, Tobacco Free Florida, among others. The ideal candidate will possess a conceptual mind, with an excellent eye for design, while always inspiring our clients with the power of visuals. Working alongside a dynamic team, in this fast-paced environment you’ll be constantly challenged at every point of the creative process from strategy to creative development to client presentations.
• In partnership with the Jr Copywriter develop creative ideas and concepts.
• Create & implement the visual design components of an advertising campaign.
• Produce designs for a campaign to reflect the clients needs and target audience.
• With guidance & direction, work across all advertising platforms from TV commercials, print, digital, social, and experiential.
• Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
• Degree in Art, Communications or related Visual Design.
• Strong technical skills: including Macintosh, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote.
• A strong working knowledge and experience of design, brand development, and the creative process.
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills and ability to connect at all levels.
Please submit your resume along with the position you are applying for as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org