Alma is looking for a bilingual Copywriter (fluent in English & Spanish) to join our award-winning Creative Team.
The role of Jr Copywriter is to translate insight driven concepts into written content for our Client’s campaigns. With support of the Creative Director you will stretch your creativity ability across a wide range of assignments for Clients such as McDonald’s, Miller Lite, Pepsi, Tobacco Free Florida, among others. The ideal candidate will possess a conceptual mind, with the ability to write innovative & compelling copy, while always pushing for creative excellence. Working alongside a dynamic team, in this fast-paced environment you’ll be constantly challenged at every point of the creative process from strategy to creative development to client presentations.
• In partnership with the Jr Art Director develop creative ideas and concepts.
• Understand the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into persuasive and entertaining copy.
• With guidance & direction, work across all advertising platforms from TV commercials, print, digital, social, and experiential.
• Know the Clients’ products, the target audience and vision as well as their competitors’ activities.
• Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
• Degree in Creative Writing, communications or related subject.
• Experience in creative copywriting, concepting, graphic fundamentals
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns.
• Excellent verbal & written communication & bilingual (Spanish & English)
Please submit your resume along with the position you are applying for as the subject line to email@example.com